Tuesday, January 5, 2016

An Introduction

I'm still somewhat new to the ace community, but I want to engage in the conversations that I see the community happening, so I'm here. Since this is an introduction, I'll introduce you to the people and the blogs that have influenced me - especially along the lines of my Asexual identity.

The Squad: Adrianne, Amy, Maddie - These three helped me through my time of questioning, and have been a huge blessing to me in every way.

The Thinking Asexual: The first high-caliber Ace blog that I found, and a blog whose posts I'll likely be discussing here in the future.

A Queer Calling: A great blog, whose ideas about celibacy and vocation are fascinating to me, and whose lived realities are equally fascinating as I think about the relational structures that I want to see in my future. (and who I can't wait to see at the GCN conference next week!)

The Ace Theist, The Trail We Blaze, The Asexual Agenda, and the Fuckyeahasexual tumblr have all also been semi-significant influences on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment